The British Association of Construction Heads (BACH) is "Run by its Members For its Members"
Ready to join, click Become a Member Need to add another Named Member for free, click Add Named Member.
BACH enables and empowers Construction Heads within Further and Higher Education to achieve the very best outcomes for their students and colleges. In over 30 years BACH has gone from strength to strength and now has an enviable tradition of delivering excellent CPD and networking opportunities. Most Members face the same challenges from Staff shortages to Defunding Level 2 and BTECs. Or from applying the New Apprenticeship Standards to having the time to create new courses for Retrofit and NetZero.
If you lead Construction Training in the UK, at a college, university, private training provider or in-house you should join the Best Informed Construction Heads. Become a Member
BACH does not just identify the issues, it is building support from the likes of CLC, CITB and CCAFT to influence the Government and other decision-makers.
Renew or Join for 2023 - at the 2022 price - £295 per College, College Group or appropriate Organisation
Additional Named Members are free. All colleges within a Group are covered by one membership.
Benefits of membership:
- Belonging to an active group of members that are finding solutions and best practices for the everyday challenges of teaching construction post COVID
- Access within BACH and organisations we partner with to talk about a specific challenge that you face.
- Extra support for those who are new to leading Construction Training
- BACH National Annual three-day Conference with top industry presenters, panels you can question and practical group sessions. Special members rates apply.
- BACH National CPD Conference included, free for all Named Members. High-quality CPD specific to the wider construction trades.
- Webinars to cover subjects of interest to Member
- Every Named Member can access the three Regional CPD events a year. Most are Face to Face, but online can make access easier.
- Every college or organisation will have one secret online vote for BACH Officers.
In 2023 we will re-launch
- Members informal online drop-in sessions each term-time month, a chance to share the challenges you are facing with your peers
- Increased working with CITB, CLC and other key organisations to amplify our voice on your behalf.
Renew or Join by 15 December at £295 - from 16 December, the rate is £330
The 2023 calendar year Membership rates. Join today
Full BACH membership for colleges, training providers and awarding bodies - £330
Membership is available to organisations providing construction education and training, which includes professional and technical.
Associate Membership for Supporters, Trade or Sector Bodies, Employer Associations, LEPs and Regional Authorities - £330
If you need clarity about if you are eligible to join or the benefits to Associate Members, please email email@example.com or call Ian on 07539143184
Other membership types.
- Consultants/freelancers not working long-term for a particular college – £75
- Retired members £12
Renew Membership today
To renew our membership, please send us a confirmation email with Purchase Order (if required) to email firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the short online form.
Membership includes all Colleges within a College Group and as many appropriate Named Members as a College or Organisation Member wishes.
You can add additional Named Members using the online form Named Member Form
Only BACH Members can attend Regional meetings.
To be fair to paid-up members, the only exception is for those looking to join BACH who can sample one regional event.
We do not ask for payment at the time of joining.
We will invoice the college or organisation as this works best for most colleges. To pay by card, please use the secure ‘Pay online’ link on the invoice. The invoice also includes our BACS details.
If you have any questions about renewal or joining BACH, please contact Ian Stirling, Business Manager email email@example.com or call 07539 143184.
Join 150 Colleges that are Members of BACH
Every month more Colleges and Private Training Providers are joining BACH. Are you missing out?
BACH has over 100 Members, Over 150 Colleges and over 300 Named Members
Join the Best Informed Construction Heads
Benefits for Named Members
Add Named Members - free if they work for your College or Organisation
Access to BACH Learning, including Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
Free places at BACH's National one-day Conferences for every Named Member
Online and Regional Learning with networking covering trade updates, T Levels, Apprenticeship Funding and more
The New BACH App is giving you BACH news at your fingertips. We are working on replacing emails with Member's App interactions.
Webinars provide opportunities to cover subjects that do not have to have broad appeal. With Trade Sub Groups, discussions around challenges and understanding how to be more involved with BACH.
Regular Regional CPD
Logo for your email signatures and social media
BACH can share job adverts and other information on LinkedIn and Twitter