The British Association of Construction Heads (BACH) was established 30 years ago and is run for and by its members. BACH members are Heads of Construction Training at FE colleges in England and Wales.
BACH has a strong reputation for delivering excellent CPD and networking opportunities with conference content driven by members. Regional meetings are hosted on a termly basis and allow members to network and share best practice with construction college peers. A National Development Day (CPD) is hosted annually that brings together experts to assist members in understanding challenges and changes that concern Construction Heads.
BACH provides representation and cooperation with associated bodies and excellent links to Ofsted as well as offering assistance for Ofsted ‘readiness’. Membership is open to colleges and appropriate organisations who are passionate about quality and standards in construction education and training.
Key benefits of BACH membership include:
- Termly meetings in your area with your peers from construction colleges
- Autumn Development Day with CPD
- Spring Conference covering hot topics that concern Construction Heads
- Representation and cooperation with associated bodies
- Excellent links to Ofsted and assistance for Ofsted ‘readiness’
- Portfolio of best practice case studies